Friday, October 9, 2009

Still on Bed Rest

Well, I'm still at home on bed rest. This week 9 of bed rest. Week 31 of my pregnancy. My OB has promised to release me from bed rest when I turn 34 weeks. I can't wait! Although, I won't be going very far, or very fast when I do get off of bed rest. This sitting day in and day out has made my core muscles so sore. Anyway, I'm just hoping I can push this baby out when the time comes. 

In an earlier post I talked about some of the things that have made my bed rest easier. Here are few more. I have to sing my husband praises. He has been more than awesome. He is in the middle of a very crucial time at his job, and yet he's been a remarkable Mr. Mom at home, too. He  has been doing it all, and I'm sooo appreciative. Thank you, honey! 

To make this pregnancy more interesting, I have managed to develop gestational diabetes. So, I have had to watch my diet very carefully. To make the meal planning challenge easier, I have been ordering food from My Fit Foods (www.myfitfoods.com). I had tried this establishment prior to my pregnancy and liked their food. Their food is perfect for people on specialized diets and for those who can't go out and purchase their own food. Their food is very tasty, filling and they have a low-carb section on their menu…all of which can be accessed on their site. In addition to all of that, THEY DELIVER TO YOUR HOME!!! It is such a wonderful service that has made my bed rest easier. Try them out! They aren't terribly expensive. Their prices are very comparable to restaurant prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment